And who said that ski holidays are for skiers only? Winter is fabulous even without skiing.
No skiing, no problem! 5 experiences for non-skiers
1. Experience the thrill of a horse-drawn carriage ride through the white landscapes of the Dolomites. You will feel catapulted into another fabulous dimension.
2. With skates on your feet at the ice stadium you can really experience the atmosphere of winter. Glide happily in company and at the end treat yourself to a hot chocolate with family or friends.
3. Relax in the warm pools of the AcquaIn while the children have fun with the brand new water park games Guaranteed unique sensations!
4. Get on the ski lifts even if you don't ski: you can reach high altitude and relax on the sun loungers in the sun in front of unique snow-covered views.
5. A relaxing reading in the tranquillity of the Biblioigloo: in the warmth while it snows outside, even with your children