Are you undecided about where to spend your autumn holidays?
In the Paganella Dolomites the landscape turns colour and nature is transformed.
September and October are the ideal period for excursions in the mountains or for easy walks to admire the foliage with the thousand shades of autumn.
Autumn holidays in Trentino are for those seeking contact with nature, for those who want to discover the Dolomites with new eyes and new flavours and to relax in our accommodation facilities with offers for every taste and need.
If you want to spend a quiet holiday, at a slow pace, follow our advice for spending autumn in the Dolomites:
1. Foliage. Let yourself be enchanted by the magnificent colours of nature in autumn: the green leaves of summer are tinged with red, orange and yellow shades and light up the landscape. Remember to reload your camera, you won't be able to resist taking lots of pictures!
2. Don't miss the relaxation of a walk in the autumn woods: savour the smell of the undergrowth which becomes more intense, listen to the rustling of the leaves falling from the trees and the chirping of the birds preparing for the cold season, discover the delicious mushrooms hiding under the fir and beech trees.
3. Easy hikes in the Brenta Dolomites: a real dive into nature, among streams, woods and postcard views. It is not only the places and landscapes that give you the emotions of times gone by, but also the flora and fauna that populate the alpine territories: if you are lucky, you will be able to experience the emotion of meeting the beautiful animals that populate the Park: deer, roe deer, chamois, eagles, white partridges, black grouses and capercaillies.
4. Dolomiti Paganella Bike - the Paganella Dolomites bike season is not over yet: trails suitable for everyone with beautiful views of the Brenta Dolomites; the days are clear and bright, the air is crisp and the Dolomites seem to be even closer.
5. Let yourself be won over by the tasty and genuine Trentino cuisine, with zero-kilometre ingredients from our specialised establishments. You can enjoy typical dishes of the local gastronomy, but also the refinements of Italian cuisine prepared with particular attention to the needs of the customer.
6. Taste the fruits of the land and learn more about Trentino wines: a visit to the winery where the vintners will share their passion and how their work is organised, tasting great wines during the harvest period.
7. Let yourself be pampered in our wellness centres and cosy mountain suites, designed to make your holiday in Trentino truly unforgettable!
Easily request a quote for a stay in the Paganella Dolomites!