There is nothing better than a cycling holiday in autumn to enjoy the Dolomiti Paganella Bike circuit for a while longer: the days are clear and bright, the air is crisp and the Dolomites seem to be even closer.
An opportunity to have fun with friends or the whole family!
Here are some reasons for a bike holiday in autumn:
- Two wheels are the perfect way to enjoy the mountains in autumn: the air at altitude is crisp, the sky is clearer and the warm colours of the woods make for a truly unique panorama.
- Cycling through the beech and larch forests and watching the foliage show: the leaves and needles change colour from green to yellow, red or brown and give the landscape a new look.
- Ski lifts open until the end of October and a single bike pass to access all the lifts in the area.
4. Specific and detailed signposting: maps, route suggestions, GPS tracks, shuttles, equipment hire, lifts, guides, courses and much more. In short, mountain biking here is serious business!
5. Trails and services for everyone: training camps for all those who want to learn the techniques of mountain biking, equipped rentals, well-stocked shops, the skill area and the pump track.
Easily request a no obligation quote for a stay in the Paganella Dolomites!